- Getting Around
PT TROLLEY, Pierce Transit's Route 101, provides convenient service between the historic downtown Gig Harbor waterfront district and the Uptown shopping district. Trolleys run daily every 30 minutes; see brochure below for schedules and map. Trolleys also connect with other routes at the Kimball Drive Park & Ride.
Trolley Service ReturnsJune 1, 2017 - Sept 4, 2017!
Supplemental Service June 3 for Maritime Yo Ho Harbor Grande Parade
Special, supplemental service operates on Saturday, June 3, to serve the Maritime Yo Ho Harbor Grande Parade. The supplemental service will operate that day from 8:30 a.m. through 10:30 a.m. from the Kimball Park & Ride. Buses will express passengers to a temporary bus stop on Judson Street, just one block from the parade. Service back to the Kimball Park & Ride will resume after the parade and will operate approximately 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
FARES (PER RIDE)Fares are subsidized this year by the PT Trolley Partners
- 50¢ cash fare for Adults (ages 19 and up) and Youth (ages 6 - 18). Drivers do not carry change.
- RIDE ALL DAY FOR JUST $1 Adult and youth Trolley passengers may purchase a Pierce Transit All Day Pass for just one dollar when purchased onboard the PT Trolley Route 101. Just tell the driver you want an All Day Pass, then insert exact cash into the farebox. (Pierce Transit All Day Passes purchased onboard other PT routes, or loaded onto ORCA cards, cost $5 for adults, and $2.50 for youth or riders with a Regional Reduced Fare Permit.*.
- FREE for children age five and under.
- FREE for seniors and individuals with disabilities with valid Regional Reduced Fare Permit*.
- ORCA cards may be used. Just tap your card on the ORCA logo.
- Valid monthly PT SHUTTLE passes, Class Passes, and One Ride Tickets will also be honored for fare payment.
Look for Trolley Stop Signs
Trolleys make many stops along the route. Just look for a trolley stop near you, and use the schedules to estimate when the trolley will arrive at your stop. On board, your driver will be happy to help you find the trolley stop nearest your destination.
ALL - ABOARD CANINE COMPANIONS!
Whether human or canine, PT Trolley customers can expect an exceptional level of service. Leashed dogs will be allowed to board at no charge. Our only expectation for owners is that they’re ready to clean up just in case the "unexpected" happens during the ride.
BRING YOUR BIKE
Trolleys have racks that hold bikes. If a bike rack is full, bikes may be brought on board unless it becomes too crowded. Cyclists are responsible for the security of their bikes, and must hold them throughout the ride.