- Getting Around
What is the JBLM Runner?
The JBLM Runner is an innovative on-demand stop to stop service specific to military personnel, their families as well as employees needing transportation services to and from the Joint Base Lewis-McChord military base. Riders must show a valid military ID to board one of the eight designated and convenient bus stops. Riders pay their fare using an ORCA pass or by the Passage: Transit Ticketing app, an All Day Pass, or exact cash. Providing these services is a great way to serve our military personnel who sacrifice so much for us daily.
What is the zone?The JBLM Runner will meet you for pick-ups/drop-offs at:
- Lakewood Transit Center
- Lakewood Sounder Station - Bay 6
- Bridgeport Way & Pacific Hwy SW
- Bridgeport Way & San Francisco Ave SW
- Barnes Blvd & D St SW
- McChord Base Exchange (Barnes Blvd & 14th St)
- Air Museum (Barnes Blvd & Lincoln Blvd SW)
- JBLM Commissary
There are 4 ways to pay
- Pay exact cash in the farebox.
- Use the Passage: Transit Ticketing app with mobile fare of your choice (One Ride Ticket, All Day Pass or 30 Day Pass)
- All Day Pass
Fare is $2 for adults, $1 for youth or those with a Regional Reduced Fare Permit