ORCA for Business ProgramsWe provide one-on-one assistance in setting up ORCA Business Accounts to subsidize transit passes, forming carpools and vanpools, educating employees and managers through on-site meetings, and providing incentives to encourage smart commutes. For information about setting up a workplace transportation program, contact us at 253.983.3792 or CommuteSolutions@PierceTransit.org.
Business Passport is an easy-to-manage annual program only available through employers. It provides an unlimited-trip ORCA pass to all benefits-eligible employees, including vanpool and vanshare options as well as Pierce Transit’s Emergency Ride Home.At a glance:
- Provide all benefits-eligible employees with an unlimited-use ORCA card
- Annual program with no monthly program administration required
- Reassign cards to new employees as staffing changes
- Option for employee cost-sharing up to 50% of unlimited pass
- Cost based on company’s location
- Custom accounts available for employers with greater than 500 employees
ORCA for Business Overview
Easy to use
ORCA business accounts are easy to administer; you can load products, order new cards, and block lost or stolen cards all online.
Save on taxes
Allot a set amount per month for each employee, as an employer-paid benefit or allow employees to elect a pre-tax deduction of up to $255 per month, resulting in lower taxes all around
Works on regional partner transit systems
With ORCA for Business your employees can commute their way using:
- Pierce Transit
- Sound Transit
- King County Metro Transit
- Kitsap Transit
- Community Transit
- Everett Transit
Vanpool/Vanshare: Diversify your employees’ commute options with our 100% subsidized and insured Vanpool and Vanshare programs.
Competitive employee benefit Adds an increasingly popular workplace benefit that attracts and retain top talent.