ORCA FOR BUSINESS PROGRAMS
- Business account website. www.myORCA.com has replaced www.orcacard.biz as the place where employers manage their ORCA programs.
- Beginning on May 16, 2022, the new myORCA mobile app and myORCA.com website will make paying for transit rides in the Puget Sound region faster and easier.
- You can now add value to your account in real-time, manage your account from anywhere with the myORCA App, and find more retail locations closer to you. Go to www.myORCA.com to learn more.
- We’re introducing a new, black ORCA card updated to the improved look and feel of the brand. Once the new cards are introduced at retail stores, you will need a new card if you’d like to continue adding E-purse value at retail stores.
- Future updates in 2023 will include new tap-to-pay functionality launching on mobile devices, enabling riders to use their phones to pay for transit.
What is ORCA?
ORCA, One Regional Card for All, is a transit pass program that uses smart card technology. ORCA is accepted for travel on Pierce Transit, Sound Transit, King County Metro Transit, Kitsap Transit, Community Transit, Everett Transit, and Washington State Ferries. ORCA gives your business a convenient way to provide bus, train, ferry, and vanpool benefits to your employees.
Learn more about your options below and see how ORCA for Business can work for your company by contacting us at CommuteSolutions@PierceTransit.org or 253.983.3792.
Business Passport is an easy-to-manage annual program only available through employers. It provides an unlimited-trip ORCA pass to all benefits-eligible employees, including vanpool and vanshare options as well as Pierce Transit’s Emergency Ride Home program.
At a glance:
- Provide all benefits-eligible employees with an unlimited-use ORCA card
- Annual program with no monthly program administration required
- Reassign cards to new employees as staffing changes
- Option for employee cost-sharing up to 50% of unlimited pass
- Cost based on company’s location
- Custom accounts available for employers with 500 or more employees.
Hear from some more of our customers below:
Easy to use
ORCA business accounts are easy to administer; you can load products, order new cards, and block lost or stolen cards all online.
Save on taxes
Allot a set amount per month for each employee, as an employer-paid benefit or allow employees to elect a pre-tax deduction of up to $255 per month, resulting in lower taxes all around.
Free up parking
Providing easy access to transit supports sustainability goals and helps free up valuable parking for employees, customers and clients.
Taking transit reduces employees' stress and allows them to utilize their commute time more efficiently by reading, checking email or just relaxing.
Works on regional partner transit systems
With ORCA for Business your employees can commute their way using:
- Pierce Transit
- Sound Transit
- King County Metro Transit
- Kitsap Transit
- Community Transit
- Everett Transit
Vanpool/Vanshare: Diversify your employees’ commute options with our 100% subsidized and insured Vanpool and Vanshare programs. Vanpool/Vanshare priced separately for custom accounts.
Competitive employee benefit adds an increasingly popular workplace benefit that attracts and retain top talent.