- Getting Around
What is the Pierce Transit Tideflats Runner?
The Tideflats Runner provides on-demand public transportation services in a new commuter-oriented employment zone. The unique patterns and congested street network in Tideflats area prohibit a regular bus to traverse many of the streets and roadways. The Tideflats Runner can use the network to its advantage with smaller vehicles that connect employees to parking at the Tacoma Dome Station as well as recreation opportunities along Ruston Way.
PT Runner service will not operate on the following holidays:
- New year's day
- Memorial day
- Labor day
- Thanksgiving day
- Christmas day
What does it cost to ride and how do I pay?
- $2.00 per trip for an adult
- $1.00 per trip for youth or those with Regional Reduced Fare Permit
There are three ways to pay:
- Pay for trips using your smart phone by downloading the Passage Transit Ticketing app and selecting one of the following options:
- One Ride Ticket
- All Day Pass
- 30 Day Pass
- Show the driver your valid ORCA card
- Show the driver your valid All Day Pass
*No cash fares accepted.