- Getting Around
Spanaway, Parkland & Midland Runner
What is the Pierce Transit Spanaway-Parkland-Midland Runner?The Spanaway-Parkland-Midland Runner provides on-demand public transportation services in a new special need's connections zone. The low-density development patterns in these areas do not merit fully fledged bus services and can thereby create a transit desert. This new Runner service uses the network to its advantage with smaller vehicles that connects patrons to medical appointments, pharmacies, educational opportunities and to other transit facilities.
What does it cost to ride and how do I pay?
- $2.00 per trip for an adult
- $1.00 per trip for youth or those with Regional Reduced Fare Permit
There are three ways to pay:
- Pay for trips using your smart phone by downloading the Passage Transit Ticketing app and selecting one of the following options:
- One Ride Ticket
- All Day Pass
- 30 Day Pass
- Show the driver your valid ORCA card
- Show the driver your valid All Day Pass
*No cash fares accepted.