- About Us
- Board of Commissioners
- Executive - Finance Committee (EFC)
- Combined Communications Network
- Customer Service
- Service Area
- Budget & Finances
- Contact Us
- About Us
CTAG Meeting Archive
February 21st, 2013
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF MINUTES January 31, 2013
STAFF LEGISLATIVE BRIEFING
- Justin Leighton, Government Relations Officer
Proposed revision of SHUTTLE No-Show and Late-Cancellation Policy
Presentation by Judy Larson, Acting Paratransit Assistant Manager,
with Dena Withrow, Transportation Manager.
Reach consensus recommendation for submission to the Federal Transportation Administration of the final revisions to the SHUTTLE No-Show and Late-Cancellation Policy.
Explanation of the tools and methods that are used by transit planning to determine modifications, enhancements, and/or elimination of bus routes, stops, shelters, etc.
Presentation by Kelly Hayden, Service Planning Manager. No action required
Title VI analysis of proposed service reduction plan in accordance with three policies approved by the Board of Commissioners at the January 14 meeting.
Presentation by Janine Robinson, Senior Capital Planner, with Peter Stackpole, Principal Planner.
Reach consensus recommendation to the Board of Commissioners for approval of the analysis. (CTAG recommendation to be stated in Fact Sheet)
INFORMATIONAL AND DISCUSSION ITEMS
- Review, discuss, and reach consensus on revisions to the CTAG Operating Procedures.
Presentation by committee members; Penny Grellier, Bridgett Johnson, Sheryl Tate, and Dennis Townsend.
- Review, discuss, and reach consensus on plan of action regarding CTAG responsibilities as outlined in Charter Article III, Scope of Work.
- Report by Lind Simonsen on action taken at Board of Commissioners 2.11 meeting, staff community outreach schedule, and activities at the state legislature. No action required