- About Us
- Pierce Transit At A Glance
- Board of Commissioners
- Executive - Finance Committee (EFC)
- Combined Communications Network
- Customer Service
- Service Area
- Budget & Finances
- Contact Us
- About Us
CTAG Meeting Archive
April 18, 2013
CALL TO ORDER
Chair Dennis Townsend called the meeting to order at 5:30pm.
ROLL CALL AND ATTENDENCE
CTAG members present:
Paul Bala, Ken Gibson, Penny Grellier, Karen Hausrath, Chris Karnes, Sheryl Tate, Dennis Townsend Excused: Randall Stearnes, Bridgett Johnson
Terence Artz, Ashley Smith, Carol Mitchell, Don McKnight
Mike Raymond (Tacoma), Vince Keeter (Tacoma)
Terence Artz introduced staff members Carol Mitchell and Don McKnight who were at the meeting.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Sheryl Tate and Paul Bala moved and seconded approval of the March meeting minutes. Motion carried.
CTAG MEMBERS AND STAFF REPORT ON ACTIVITIES
Members Paul Bala, Ken Gibson, Penny Grellier, Karen Hausrath, Chris Karnes, Sheryl Tate, and Dennis Townsend reported on their recent activities.
INFORMATIONAL & DISCUSSION ITEMS
- The CTAG reviewed, discussed and reached consensus on a plan of action regarding CTAG responsibilities as outline in Charter Article III, Scope of Work. Chris Karnes and Ken Gibson moved and seconded adoption of mitigation strategies for service reductions and impacts to be the main focus for the CTAG. Motion carried.
- The CTAG reviewed, discussed, and reached consensus on a plan of action regarding City of Tacoma Transit Partnership Proposal as presented by Members Cheryl Tate and Chris Karnes. CTAG members agree to moving forward to explore a partnership with the City of Tacoma. They will address and review historical data, rules and laws on Interlocal agreements, legal restrictions, parameters and boundaries at their next meeting.
NEXT MEETING ITEMS & REQUESTS
The CTAG agreed to have a discussion on partnership opportunities and restrictions. Staff will bring requested information to the meeting.
The meeting was adjourned by Chair Dennis Townsend at 7:30 pm.
Lind Simonsen, Community Relations
Ashley Smith, Administrative Support
CTAG Staff Liaison Team