TDS Reserved Parking Permit Survey
Pierce Transit and Sound Transit want your feedback about the concept of reserved permit parking for transit customers at the Tacoma Dome Station. Take the survey or attend a drop-in session.
PROGRAM OVERVIEWAs demand for transit parking at Tacoma Dome Station grows, Pierce Transit and Sound Transit are looking at solo driver and carpool parking permits to manage demand and provide better access to all transit customers. Your input is essential as we consider program details such as:
- how much permits should cost for solo drivers, carpoolers, and low-income transit riders
- how many spaces should be reserved for permit parking
- what goals should Pierce Transit and Sound Transit prioritize when designing a parking permit program
ATTEND A DROP-IN SESSION
Tacoma Dome Station, Puyallup Avenue & East G, Tacoma. Bus Platform near Zone E
- Tuesday, October 23 | 2:00 – 7:00 pm
- Thursday, October 25 | 2:00 – 7:00 pm
HOW YOUR INPUT WILL BE USED
Feedback from the outreach process will be used to help shape what parking management at the Tacoma Dome Station should look like and will be reported to the Pierce Transit Board of Commissioners.