Sign up to receive notification when Board and Committee agendas are posted.
Pierce Transit Offers ORCA LIFT Starting April 1
Mar. 20, 2023
Beginning April 1, Pierce Transit joins regional transit partners in offering the ORCA LIFT program. ORCA LIFT is a reduced adult fare program available to individuals with incomes below or equal to 200 percent of Federal Poverty Level guidelines.
Those who qualify will pay $1 adult fare per one-way trip on Pierce Transit buses and Runner services (Tideflats, Ruston, Spanaway, JBLM), and reduced fare per one-way trip on the following transit services:
- Sound Transit services such as ST Express, Link Light Rail, Sounder Commuter Rail
- King County Metro buses, Water Taxi, Seattle Monorail, Seattle Streetcar
- Kitsap Transit buses
- Everett Transit buses
- Community Transit buses
To help eligible customers access this benefit, Pierce Transit has partnered with King County Public Health and Sound Transit to conduct ORCA LIFT outreach and enrollment at the Customer Service Center at Tacoma Dome Station, 505 East 25th Street, Tacoma. The enrollment eligibility process will be performed on site with an agent Tuesdays and Thursdays between March 21 and April 6, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Customers can also learn more about program guidelines and how to apply by visiting the info.myORCA.com/LIFT website. The following Pierce County enrollment facilities are accepting in-person applications:
- Pierce South Community Service Office – 1301 E. 72nd St., Tacoma
- Pierce North Community Service Office – 1949 S. State St., Tacoma
- Lakewood Community Service Office – 5712 Main St. W. #100, Lakewood
- Community Health Centers:
- 1020 MLK Jr. Way, Tacoma
- 1708 E. 44th St., Tacoma
- 10510 Gravelly Lake Dr. SW., Lakewood
- 11225 Pacific Ave., Tacoma
- 134 188th St. S., Spanaway
- The Puyallup Community Service Office is virtual access only; call 877-501-2233.
For information on services provided by Pierce Transit, visit PierceTransit.org.