Sign up to receive notification when Board and Committee agendas are posted.
Pierce Transit introduces new online bus trip planner
- Ability to see your bus in real-time on a map
- Option to locate your “to” and “from” locations by pointing to a spot on a map rather than entering an exact address
- Ability to view and print bus schedules from your desktop browser
- More accurate lookup tool with new preloaded destinations, including landmarks, companies and many other locations
- Integrated trip planning that taps a variety of transit modes (local bus, light rail, commuter rail, express bus, ferry and more) integrated together to plan a seamless trip
- New step-by-step tutorial
- An official partnership with Transit app, which offers step-by-step trip planning, information about bus load levels, real-time bus tracking and many other features
- The ability to text or call 253.533.7084 from a bus stop, enter the stop number and receive a reply about when the next bus will arrive
- Real-time bus arrival monitors at transit centers, including Tacoma Dome Station
- PiercePay mobile ticketing through a partnership with the Hopthru app
- Route text alerts available for signup at PierceTransit.org/StayConnected
- Checking route schedules on PierceTransit.org/pierce-transit-routes
- Calling the agency’s Customer Service Office at 253.581.8000, option 1, 1.