Sign up to receive notification when Board and Committee agendas are posted.
Local Transit Agencies Join National Commitment for Safe Transportation
- Following public health guidelines from official sources.
- Cleaning and disinfecting transit vehicles frequently, and requiring face coverings and other protections.
- Keeping passengers informed and empowered to choose the safest times and routes to ride.
- Putting health first by requiring riders and employees to avoid public transit if they have been exposed to COVID-19 or feel ill.
- Community Transit: Martin Munguia
email@example.com, (425) 348-2348
- Everett Transit: Tom Hingson
firstname.lastname@example.org, (425) 616-5336
- King County Metro: Sean Hawks
email@example.com, (206) 584-7398
- Kitsap Transit: Sanjay Bhatt
firstname.lastname@example.org, (360) 204-6792
- Pierce Transit: Rebecca Japhet
email@example.com, (253) 377-5436
- Sound Transit: John Gallagher
firstname.lastname@example.org, (206) 689-4980