- Getting Around
What is the JBLM Connector?
The JBLM Connector is an innovative on-demand service specific to Military personnel needing transportation services to and from the Joint Base Lewis-McChord military base. There are seven (7) designated and convenient locations where military staff can call and be picked up or dropped off. Riders must show Military ID to board, as well as a fare structure such as an ORCA pass, all-day or single-use bus pass, or pay a fare upon pickup. By calling ahead, riders will access dispatch who will coordinate a driver and vehicle for their convenience. Providing these services is a great way to serve our military personnel who sacrifice so much for us daily.
What is the zone?The JBLM Connector will meet you for pick-ups/drop-offs
- Lakewood Transit Center
- Lakewood Sounder Station - Bay 6
- Bridgeport Way & Pacific Hwy SW
- Bridgeport Way & San Francisco Ave SW
- Barnes Blvd & D St SW
- McChord Base Exchange (Barnes Blvd & 14th St)
- Air Museum (Barnes Blvd & Lincoln Blvd SW)
There are 4 ways to pay
- Pay cash in the farebox.
- Use the Hopthru app with mobile fare of your choice (One Ride Ticket, All Day Pass or 30 Day Pass)
- All Day Pass